To change your email delivery option, you must first sign in to the Google Account associated with the email address subscribed to the group.
If you haven’t already created a Google Account for your address, please visit http://www.google.com/accounts/NewAccount and follow the directions on that page.
After completing the account creation process, please follow these steps:
- Visit the Ukes Google Group homepage at http://groups.google.com/group/ukes/
- Click the “Manage my membership” link at the bottom of the “My Groups” section.
- Choose the email delivery option that you prefer for your group from the drop-down menu and save your changes.
The settings and email delivery options you can change are:
- No Email (I will read this group on the web)
- Abridged Email No more than 1 email per day (Get a summary of new activity each day)
- Digest Email (Get up to 25 full new messages bundled into a single email)
- Email (Send each message to me as it arrives)
- What nickname you want people in this group to see
(You can choose your real name as your “nickname” if you like – the use of nicknames to really, really hide your identity is more usual in public groups than private groups).
(Info based on Google Groups Help topics – 28th Jan 2008