Link to full size Google Calendar
- If the Google Calendar below gets stuck on “loading”: this problem is to do with cookies in your browser. The easiest workaround is to hit the “Printer” icon on the calendar and then navigate through the “Print Preview” pop-up to see dates.
- Open any event in the calendar to see further details for that session
- Use the tabs at the top of the calendar to change the view from “Agenda” to “Month” or “Week”
- Select the “Look for more” link under the last date to see if there are any more dates recorded
- To print the calendar – select the printer icon on calendar
- If you have a Google Account, you can add individual events to your own Google Calendar from this full size version of the Calendar.